Monday, October 22, 2007

Rhinebeck

Rhinebeck was not the major stash expansion expedition my wallet was expecting. We mostly walked around and chatted and window shopped. Although, if Briar Rose Fibers had the right colorway for this, I might have been swayed to purchase it. Audrey, Peggy, Amy, and I went the scenic route (which was only 20 minutes longer--totally worth it) to get there. Peggy & Audrey got their new books signed by the one and only Clara Parkes:

Peggy was very impressed with her penmanship:

We saw some "famous" bloggers, some friends, and a lot of yarn. It was a really relaxed atmosphere this time; even the Fold didn't have super long lines. I bought a couple knitted toys for Rocco, but they are already under the entertainment center, so no pics of those today!

Confession time: I actually kind of missed taking those back roads on the Harley.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, much more laid back than I would have expected!!

Knittymuggins said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun, even if there wasn't much yarn purchasing going on ;)