Friday, August 03, 2007

Sahara Returns

So, I was stupid enough to show off my Sahara to my best friend a few months ago and she said she would like one too. I said, "great, what color?" She said, "same as yours. Same yarn, same everything. Just a little smaller and shorter sleeves." Um, WHAT? Knit the same exact sweater again? Well, she is my best friend.......
The two Saharas I think it came out better than mine! Bitch!
Sahara II
I'm leaving in 15 minutes to go personally deliver it to her in Virginia. Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

kaetrn said...

beautiful! now you are a an amazing best friend! i hope she realizes what a sign of your devotion to her friendship this is!

Karen said...

You are a good friend to knit the same sweater in the same color! And you even deliver it in person! I bet she loved it!

Pam said...

Awesome! I bet she loved it!!!

Lora said...

OOO Beautiful sweater!! Knit me one in the same color. ;) Just joking!! But I like it!!

Becky said...

Both of your Sahara's are great! I'm curious - the pattern calls for worsted weight, but it looks like you used DK. How did that work for you?