Thursday, May 17, 2007

Seven Random Facts

The latest me-me floating around the blogosphere; Kasia from Morgiana's Manifesto tagged me for this me-me. I figured why not. Gives me something to blog about.

Seven Random Facts:The Rules:

The way it works is as follows: each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves along with the rules of the game, as well as tagging seven others by listing their names as part of the blog post and leaving a blog comment for the tagged individuals to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

My Seven Random Facts:

1. My college degree is for Physics but I am an Accountant. I sort of lost interest in Physics somewhere along the way I guess. (Like accounting is interesting).
2. Touching cotton balls totally skeeves me out & makes my skin crawl, yet I love to knit with cotton yarn.
3. My mom got me into crafting and sewing. She is the QUEEN of UFO’s. I can’t think of more than 4 or 5 things she ever finished. She would take a class for a certain craft (stained glass, basket weaving, etc.), then finish her class project, buy a ton of supplies, start a bunch of projects & totally abandon them. Mind you, she still has all of these supplies to this day. I am still waiting on my bedroom curtains, quilt, and sheet set from 4th grade. I did, however, receive my dust ruffle.
4. My dad is where I get my obsessive nature. He is very organized and always puts things back where they go. For those of you keeping score, that’s 1 parent who is a packrat, unorganized, ufo committer and 1 parent who is borderline OCD. They spend most of each day trying not to kill each other.
5. I missed a month of school in my Junior year of high school because I had bronchial pneumonia. I have not been sick since. (I have pretended to be sick, but never actually been sick; hangovers, headaches and tummy trouble don’t count)
6. The only celebrities that share my birthday are Jimmi Hendrix and Bruce Lee.
7. I can’t F*CKING stand when people leave their pets in their car for more than a minute or two. If your pet likes to go for a ride, take them for a ride. Then take them home. Don’t take them to a F*CKING wool festival or to the hair salon or Target with you. They don’t need to accompany you while you run your errands. They could be sitting at home in the nice air conditioning instead of sweating and panting in your 150 degree car while you get your nails done. If I see a dog in a car on a hot day, I give the owner 60 seconds before I call the cops. Who ever drove the yellow Mini Cooper to the MD Sheep & Wool, I hope they had to break in your car to get your dog out. And I hope it cost a bundle to fix your window. And I hope they took your dog away.

Ok, I’m done venting about that. I’m not going to officially tag anyone. Just do it if you want to.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love reading these, I did it too, but I didn't "tag" anyone either.