Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Glampyre ROCKS!

So, a few weeks ago, I was reading Stefanie Japel (Glampyre) 's blog and she asked if anyone had taped her episode of Knitty Gritty. Of course, I still had it in my Tivo, so I sent her a copy. Look what she sent me as a thank you present! Her book Fitted Knits, her mini sweater pattern, and her waist pack pattern. She sure knows how to make a gal's day! I think I'm going to make the top on the cover of the book first. It is sooooo pretty. I really like a lot of the patterns. There's a little shrug in there that might grab my attention before that gold top, though. I'll let you know which one wins!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Stefanie too. Let me know if you want to join the KAL I set up for Fitted Knits- 125 participants and counting!

Elysbeth said...

Great good deeds! There are so patterns in that book that will look smashing on ya'.

I tivo'd this season of DIY only to have TAO accidently erase the entire thing before I got home to watch. Sigh.