Monday, December 17, 2007

What's one more tiny project?

I was almost done with my Christmas knitting. I only needed to needle felt a little embellishment onto my friend's tea cozy; I'm through one of Mom's socks, I can probably finish the other one in the car on the way to Virginia; Olivia's scarf is done, wrapped, and ready to go. Then, I remembered this 'little' giftie:

I was supposed to give this to my friend as a housewarming gift 2 summers ago. Then, it became a possible wedding gift for her that fall. Then, I vowed to have it finished for Christmas. That didn't happen. So, here we are, a year and a half later, and I am vowing yet again to get rid of this thing. I completed the squares and the horizontal seams this weekend. Hopefully I can get the rest done this week. It's only 100 or so ends to weave in. Simple, right? ;)

3 comments:

Robin said...

At least it's mindless and can be done while drinking!

Karen said...

I think Audrey likes to weave in ends....maybe send it her way. I'm sure she's not busy. :) (running & hiding)

Knittymuggins said...

Hee hee! I've got one or two of those myself ;) I like Robin's idea of completing it while drinking LOL!

Have a Merry Christmas!

knittymuggins