Isabella & I haven't spoken for about a week. After a few issues with the neckline & me trying to do a 3 needle bind off where there shouldn't be one, we called each other a few choice phrases & called the whole thing off. Well, last night we made up. I undid my disastrous bind off, seamed up the sides, re-did the bind off & we were in love once again.
Here she is:
Pattern: Knitty's Isabella, size M
Yarn: Dale of Norway Stork, color 35
Needles: Size 4 Addis
Modifications: I didn't do the picots because my last tank had a picot edge. I did a single crochet all around the arm holes & the bottom. I also decreased 4 extra stitches on each armhole because I thought it looked a little too bulky on the model. I would do even more if I could do it over.
Done, done, onto the next one:
This is the yarn that came in the other day for Sahara. I'm starting it today. Yay!