Thursday, March 30, 2006

No FO, shameless Kitty photo instead


Rocco playing dead
Originally uploaded by jennylewinsky.
Joe cleaned yesterday. This means I will not find my camera for at least 2 days. So, no new FO to show. I am one square away from being finished with my mitred square baby blanket (that I totally ripped off from Paula). If I have enough yarn left over, I might make the little one a matching pillow. Still pondering that one, though. If the camera surfaces, pics tomorrow. Until then, here's Rocco playing "if you don't feed me soon, I will die. I mean it. Look at how weak I am already. Pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeee feeeeeeeed meeeeeee. I love you. Mommy? Are you listening? Ok, see, I died. Look at what you did." Crazy cat.

1 comment:

Karen said...

When I first looked at this picture I didn't realize the kitty was lying down. I thought it was leaping and you got the shot mid-air. heh