Wednesday, November 07, 2007

FO: Simplicity 4224

So, did I MENTION that I'm going to Aruba on Saturday?! (I know I have, but I just like saying it). I took sundress inventory on Friday and determined that I was one short. I hit the fabric store Saturday morning, and by Sunday night I was spinning around in this little baby:

Sorry for the lame hanger photo, but dudes, I am WHITE right now. I'll model it after my spray tan on Friday.
It's Simplicity 4224 (scroll down to 4224, then click the link), view B (the green one).
Closeup of the fabric:

Stats:
Pattern: Simplicity 4224
Fabric: Henry Glass Plain & Fancy cotton
Mods: none
Rocco:

5 comments:

Robin said...

I love the dress!! Wow! I need to check out that pattern. Aww, Rocco is so cute - I love his stripes!

Pam said...

Fabulous dress! Have fun in Aruba!

Knittymuggins said...

Wow! How did I not know you were going to Aruba???!! Have a fantastic time! So jealous of you ;)

The new dress is amazing! Great job!

knittymuggins

Elysbeth said...

Cute travel dress. Get there and back safely.

Karen said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time in Aruba! Your new dress came out great! You made that in only 1 day? Wow.