Monday, January 08, 2007

More proof..........






Lookie what I did this weekend!!! IT WAS JOE'S IDEA!!! He rocks.







If you ever go to Webs, this little shop is about a mile away & should not be missed. They are so nice there & really helpful. It's tiny, but you can find stuff there that will make you dance around.















Case in point:
Colinette Jitterbug sock yarn. SCORE!!!







I also got this trekking (which smells like apple pie for some reason) and the short Plymouth needles that I look for every time I go to yarn shops. The long needles annoy the kitty when I'm knitting with him in my lap, so he was happy too.









This is my loot from Webs. Some Schaefer Anne & some purple Trekking.









I had not planned on getting 2 balls of Trekking when the day started, but we went to Webs first & I wasn't sure if I would find anything good at Northampton Wools.

Silly me.

No comments: