Thursday, January 17, 2008

WIP Thursday?

After seeing Karen faithfully do her WIP Wednesday posts, I totally intended to start doing them too. But, the only thing I was working on last week was my secret project. Then, this week, I forgot to take pictures of my WIP, so that didn't work either. So, I said screw it. I'm back to working on Joe's Cobblestone sweater monogamously, and it. is. taking. forever. Last night I got 2 rows done. TWO! But, he's excited to wear it, so I hope to start chugging a little faster this weekend.

In other news, I won a contest on Marjorie's blogiversary! Check out the loot:

It's Lino-Fino in a great shade of purple. I'm thinking of using it for a cute little crochet tank top or maybe a tee if I have enough yarn. Thanks again, Marjorie! I love it!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I love the color of that yarn you won from Marjorie! You are really lucky with contests!

Cobblestone's looking good - how's Mirepoix doing :)

Knittymuggins said...

Hooray for contests! That color will look gorgeous on you :)

I'd like to jump on the Cobblestone bandwagon one of these days too. Yours looks great! Best of luck working on it this weekend.

knittymuggins

Marjorie said...

Glad you like it. I hadn't ever considered crocheting it--mostly because I don't crochet very well. But that is a great idea.

Keep on going with Cobblestone. It is always a pain when you're making something with very long rows, but there is a point where you begin to feel you're making progress. It is looking very good so far.

Karen said...

Seems to me this is a WIP post. :)

That's why I haven't been able to get myself to start a sweater for hubby....it would be soooo big. You've made good progress on it!