Saturday, March 10, 2007

Project Spectrum 2.0: The Redemption


I am doing so much better this time around with Project Spectrum! I really went nuts with the blue & white projects this time-and I actually finished some of them! First, here's the blue dress I started LAST JUNE when PS was in its blue month:












Then, I made this blue denim skirt (it's not completely done; I need to pick out all of those white threads that are getting shreddy-that's how you make it all fringey)





Meanwhile, I was making this So-Called Scarf out of some Malabrigo in Tuareg (a.k.a. blue).










Of course, I had to start on my socks for March (blue Schaefer Anne on Blue Comfort Zone Needles)








And, finally a blue & white skirt I made in sewing class that needed the perfect little summer top to go with it; and the perfect little pattern just popped up on my screen Thursday. What DID we ever do without Knitty?






No comments: