Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back in business


Back in business
Originally uploaded by jennylewinsky.
(Sorry for the white on white. I know it's hard to see. And, also, sorry for the jammies. It's been one of those days) I have been looking for a full slip to wear under the dress that doesn't have a lace neckline, but am having zero luck. I guess I have to break down and sew a lining after all. Bummer. I'm loving the pineapple pattern so far, though. Memorize a few stitches, then repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat................

2 comments:

Karen said...

It looks great! It wasn't nice of you to make us wait this long for a progress picture though. We'll forgive you...this one time. ;)

Gothknits said...

how about just making a basic dress to go under and not sew it in as a lining? I have a knit dress that came with an underdress that I wear alone all the time. its like 2 dresses in one.